Is Your Email Being Backed Up?
Saas Protection for Office 365 and G-Suite.
What is it and Why you should consider it. Watch our webinar to learn more.
Are you one of the many businesses using cloud-based applications like O365 or G-Suite for your email? As companies increasingly move data into cloud-based applications like these, there is a pre-conceived notion that there is no need for traditional backups since cloud-based applications are generally always available, accessible from anywhere, and highly redundant. The reality, however, is that data stored in the cloud is just as vulnerable to corruption and loss as data stored on premises.
Here's the truth about cloud-based data:
- User error is the number one cause of data loss
- Cloud vendors tend to keep deleted data for limited retention periods
- Some cloud vendor charge additional fees for data recovery
What You'll Get from Managed Cloud Backup
- Automated Backups - 3x per day that capture point-in-time snapshots of each users' Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Calendar, and Contacts.
- Quick and Easy Recovery in just a few clicks. Includes granular restoration directly to a user's account or device.
- Cloud Managed UI means no on-prem infrastructure is necessary and administrators can check in on backup status anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited storage option means that your data will be protected as you grow no matter how much data your users generate.
- Quick and easy setup that only minutes.
- Compliance with security measures in place that go above and beyond industry standards ensuring your Office 365 or G-Suite data is secure, easily recoverable and protected.
Avoid the potential risks of data loss and corruption. Start backing up your mail today for a low monthly cost.