Never Worry About Losing Another Email
Contrary to popular belief, data stored in the cloud is just as vulnerable to corruption and loss as data stored on premises. As companies increasingly move data into cloud-based applications like Microsoft 365 or G-Suite, there is a pre-conceived notion that there is no need for traditional backups since cloud-based applications are generally always available, accessible, and highly redundant.
Here's the truth about cloud-based data:
- User error is the number one cause of data loss
- Cloud vendors tend to keep deleted data for limited retention periods
- Some cloud vendors charge additional fees for data recovery
The Benefits of Managed Cloud Backup through Sentia:
- Automated Backups - 3x per day that capture point-in-time snapshots of each users' Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Calendar, and Contacts.
- Quick and Easy Recovery in just a few clicks. Includes granular restoration directly to a user's account or device.
- Secure Remote Management through a VPN means administrators can check in on backup status anytime, anywhere.
- Unlimited storage option means that your data will be protected as you grow no matter how much data your users generate.
- Quick and easy setup that only minutes.
- Compliance with security measures in place that go above and beyond industry standards ensuring your Office 365 or G-Suite data is secure, easily recoverable and protected.
Avoid the potential risks of data loss and corruption. Start backing up your mail today for a low monthly cost.