Among the many priorities businesses are positioning themselves for in 2021, network and data security remain at the top of the list as the concept of 'anywhere operations' becomes more rampant in an era of rapid digital transformation. With the current state of times, external attacks have become more sophisticated with the pandemic being a channel to lure unsuspecting users in. Organizations must make every effort to start the year off right and ensure their networks are protected from modern hacking practices.
As a starting point to see where you business stands from a network and security standpoint, ask yourself these simple questions:
- Does your network require optimization, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Are you experiencing intermittent network performance issues?
- Have you recently virtualized servers, but not sure if your network is still policy-compliant?
- Is an outdated network security posture exposing your business to risks?
- Are you spending too much time on setup, configuration and management?
- Does your current firewall have enough processing power and memory to protect against attacks?
- Are you monitoring your network and security regularly?
If you are finding it difficult to answer any of these questions with confidence, then you could potentially benefit from a full-scale network and security assessment of your current environment. Sentia's network assessment includes an analysis of the current state of your network, and identifies any existing gaps that may require architecture modifications and performance improvements.
Our specialists will work with your team to build and customize a comprehensive network and security solution to meet your unique requirements. This could also include a CTAP (Cyber Threat Assessment Program) where your network activity would be monitored and logged, ultimately generating a detailed report which can then be reviewed with key decision makers. The results may very well be eye-opening and a gateway to determining the best way to move forward.
Protecting the integrity of your company network and critical data is paramount - especially during a time where the nature of how businesses operate has taken a dramatic shift. Whether it's a snapshot of your current environment, or an in-depth analysis of your network, we will help you get a clear line of sight into where the gaps are and where your budget would be more strategically well spent. Contact us to get started.